- Title II Detailed Civil/Site Design (Drawings and Specifications)
- Environmental Permitting
- Site Plans
- Utility Plans
- Landscape Plans
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
- Erosion Control Inspections and Monitoring
- Stormwater, Drainage, Hydraulics and Hydrology
- Permitting for Land Disturbance, Utilities, and DOT Encroachments
- Retaining Wall Design including Segmental Retaining Wall Design
- Sheet Piling/Soldier Pile and Lagging System Analysis and Design
- In-ground Culvert, Pit, Sump and Vault Design
- Secondary Containment Structures
- Water and Sewer Plant Design
- GIS Mapping Services
Industrial Site Plan
For an industrial chemical manufacturing plant, growth is good, but also requires a site plan for expansion. Our client was adding an additional building with plans of future buildings and features. Moore and Associates developed a civil/site plan including the ESC BMP sections and CSI-format specifications. Along with the design, we updated the NOI, completed the permit application paperwork and coordinated with the city to gain approval of the minor site design documents.
Commercial Site Plan
Our commercial client needed a site plan to build a structure within a county with specific requirements. M&A has good relationships with county officials and understands specific county requirements. We performed a hydrologic/hydraulic and stormwater analysis. Our design included the site plan, erosion and sediment control (ESC) plan, ESC details, utility plan, site sections, details and notes.
Turning a dirt road into a nice drive, our government client hired Moore and Associates to prepare preliminary and final road design plans and specifications. Included in this effort was the preparation of bid documents, quantity take-off, cost estimate and applicable permits (encroachment, SCDHEC/application fees/NPDES fees/Storm water, Corp permits, etc.). M&A performed site inspections. We sourced a subcontractor for topographic and property line surveys.